Your personal information
Team Tenzing Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is not at least 13 years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's account. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Site.
Team Tenzing Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
Age requirements for using this site
We do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Participation and registration on the Site is restricted to those individuals at least 18 years of age. By registering or participating in services or functions on the Site, you hereby represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Who we are and how you can contact us
We are TEAM TENZING Ltd. Our registered office is at Windsor House, 40/41 Great Castle Street, London, W1W 8LU.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When we refer to our website, we mean our website at https://www.tenzingnaturalenergy.com
Where we collect your personal information from
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
Data you give to us:
- When you talk to us at one of our events
- When you use our website
- If you take part in our competitions or promotions
- When you sent us feedback, an email or apply for one of our jobs.
Data we collect when you use our services :
- Payment and transaction data, when you purchase our product on our website.
- Profile and usage data, including data we gather from the devices you use to connect to those services such as computers and mobile phones, using cookies and other internet tracking software.
Data from third parties we work with :
- Social networks
Data we collect about you
We may collect the following information:
- Identity data - name.
- Contact data - address, email address or telephone numbers.
- Financial data - payment card details.
- Transaction data - details about payments from you.
- Technical data - internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Marketing and communications data - your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you. This includes details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we use your personal information
Your privacy is protected by law.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including but not limited to processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Tailor our Products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which you use the Site.
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- Analyse trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting the Site, mobile applications or social media assets, and the purchases you make.
- Deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- Enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or to complete a survey.
- Manage our relationship with you, including notifying you about changes to our privacy notices.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products / services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- We need to send the information to third party partners, vendors, agents, or service providers who work on behalf of Company to provide a Product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other related services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect Company's rights or interests.
- We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- For any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, send us an email at email@example.com stating that you withdraw your consent to such use.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with any of the following organisations, for the purposes of providing the goods which you have requested from us:
- Freedom Logistics
- Shopify Inc
You can find details of how these third parties use your personal information by looking at their privacy policies, all of which should be available on the relevant websites, or on request. We require all organisations who we share your data with to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow any of our service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Failing to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Third party links
Our website may include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice or policy of every website you visit.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) types of operating systems used to access the Site; and (3) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use Google Analytics to track Site traffic (page hits) and view aggregate or anonymous user data.
IP Addresses: We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Company may also keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain website safety and security. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator (including the ICO) of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Various security measures, such as encryption and passwords, are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline.
Unfortunately, despite our security efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
We may use your personal information to tell you about relevant goods and any upcoming offers.
We can only use your personal information to send you marketing messages if we have either your consent or a legitimate interest to do so.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time - you just need to contact us, or use the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
We will get your opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company other than us for marketing purposes. You can ask a third party company to stop sending you marketing messages at any time, by adjusting your marketing preferences in relation to that company or by using the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
Where you opt out of receiving marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of purchasing our goods or any other transaction between you and us.
For avoidance of doubt, if we provide links to social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through our links, please note that the personal information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. Company does not control the user-posted content on its social media homepages and is not responsible for any third party use of your personal information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.
You have certain rights which are set out in the law relating to your personal information. The most important rights are set out below.
Getting a copy of the information we hold. You can ask us for a copy of the personal information which we hold about you, by emailing us on
firstname.lastname@example.org. This is known as a data subject access request.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data, unless we believe that your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In such circumstances we can charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month and in that case we will notify you and keep you updated.
Telling us if information we hold is incorrect
You have the right to question any information we hold about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us at email@example.com if you want to do this and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it.
Telling us if you want us to stop using your personal information You have the right to:
- object to our use of your personal information (known as the right to object); or
- ask us to delete the personal information (known as the right to erasure); or
- request the restriction of processing; or
- ask us to stop using it of there is no need for us to use it (known as the right to be forgotten). There may be legal reasons why we need to keep or use your data, which we will tell you if you exercise one of the above rights. Withdrawing consent You can withdraw your consent to us using your personal information at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services. Request a transfer of data You may ask us to transfer your personal information to a third party. This right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
A user who has submitted his or her information in order to join our mailing list may choose to unsubscribe from any future communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" feature within the email communication.
For any reason and at any time, you may contact us at the following address: email@example.com.